Pet City Club Terms
Pet City Club Terms & Conditions
1. Pet City Club Members cards are non-transferable and remain the property of Pet City.
2. To be eligible for Pet City Club member benefits and rewards you must identify yourself as a Pet City Club member (both in-store and online) before purchase.
3. Pet City Club Member discounts only apply to full-priced items and are not available in conjunction with other offers.
4. Membership and benefits of the Pet City Club are for individuals and their immediate families only. Corporations, partnerships, trusts and other entities are not eligible to participate in the Pet City Club.
5. No Pet City Club discounts are given on the purchase of gift cards, clearance or sale items.
6. Pet City may amend Club benefits and discounts available from time to time. Pet City will make all reasonable efforts to communicate changes using such methods including, but not limited to the Pet City website.
7. When joining Pet City Club your information is collected so that we can communicate with you as a Pet City Club member and provide you with offers and information from Kathmandu. By providing your information you agree to be contacted for this purpose. You can opt out of receiving information at any time if you chose to do so.
8. By accepting Pet City Club membership you agree to these terms and conditions and any variation. You also agree to provide Kathmandu with any changes to your contact details.
9. Pet City reserves the right to terminate the Pet City Club at any time without prior notice.
10. If you lose your Pet City Club card, or it is damaged, Pet City will replace the card for free. Pet City reserves the right to charge for replacement cards if you have sought an unreasonable number of replacement cards.
12. Pet City employees are eligible to participate in the Loyalty Program.